We're building a gym...
and we need your help!
In January of 2017, the very first RenFitness Gym will open in the Ballard neighborhood in Seattle!! Having our own space will allow us to expand our programming for the ultimate community while also creating the first indoor space devoted to the sport. But we need your support in the next month to turn it from the empty warehouse it is now into the ultimate space of your dreams!
Check out what we're planning
- Courses from KB Circuit to RenFit to Turf Conditioning
- Team programming and clinics
- Open Gym times: train on your own and use the turf
- Mini and Goaltimate leagues
- Events (mini league, goaltimate, movie nights)
- Field space and facility rental
- Expanded RenFitness internship and coaches program
- 3000SF of indoor turf
- Functional training equipment (kettlebells, squat racks, foam rollers, the works)
- Meeting space inside the building
- 2 gender-neutral restrooms and a shower
- Community area with couches/TV and tables/chairs
- Huge parking lot (37 spaces) and lots of street parking
Don't live in Seattle?
We’re planning on offering a Virtual Gym subscription to share our programming and seminars with you! With enough funding we’ll be able to offer this as early as June of 2017!
It’s going to take a village to create this amazing space, and there’s a lot of ways you can help!
The first and most important way you can help, though, is to donate to the Indiegogo campaign and tell your friends - without that monetary support, we’ll only be able to offer a fraction of the cool things we want to offer!!
Stay tuned for other ways you’ll be able to participate once we raise the necessary funds!