Virtual A La Carte Offerings
Want to get access to specific Virtual Gym videos, like warm up or cool down plans, or a certain workshop that caught your eye? You can purchase Workshops and Clinics individually, and have access to the videos and their accompanying resources forever!
Check back often, as we're constantly working with our partners and generating new content. If there's something you hope we cover, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll make it happen!
Dr. Patrick Silva (Doctor of Chiropractic, Elevate Chiropractic & Rehab) teaches you how to use kinesiology tape! This workshop is great for any athlete or coach looking to use K-tape on themselves or others to enhance their performance or rehabilitation.
This 7-part workshop includes:
- Science of K-Tape
- Application Techniques
- Knee Application
- Achilles Application
- Low Back Application
- Shoulder Application
- Pro Tips
Nutrition for Female Athletes
Aimee Gallo (Licensed Sports Nutritionist, Certified Holistic Health Coach, and founder of VIBRANCE Nutrition and Fitness) discusses how female hormones - whether cycling, controlled with hormonal birth control, or changed by menopause - impact the way the female body interacts with food.
- Major differences between male and female hormones
- How female hormones impact nutritional requirements throughout the cycle
- The impact of different birth control methods on hormone levels
- How to match your training and nutrition plans to your cycle
- Specific dietary needs for protein, fats, and carbs for female athletes
- What to eat before, during, and after training and tournaments
Ultimate Sports Nutrition
Aimee Gallo (Licensed Sports Nutritionist, Certified Holistic Health Coach and founder of VIBRANCE Nutrition and Fitness) lays some knowledge on you!! This workshop is appropriate for all ultimate players, regardless of your level of play! Includes a supplemental handout.
- What to eat before, during and after practice
- Getting through tournaments without being ravenous
- Why protein is important
- Which carbs are best
- To Gu or not to Gu?
- The Team Cooler: what to pack
- Surprising information about alcohol
Get a standardized warm-up to get your muscles activated and mobilized to lift safely during your workouts.