This gym is intended for the whole community to use to get stronger and come together for fun, athletic activities. That includes youth!
- Youth 16 and up are welcome to work out on their own using special youth gym access rates and enroll in special youth courses or attend adult courses or classes at regular rates.
- Folks younger than 16 can participate in our age-specific youth offerings. When attending the gym outside of those courses and camps, they should be directly supervised by a parent or guardian, and doing age-appropriate workouts.
- If you have small children, we have family-friendly hours from 9-11am on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, when the kids can have the run of the turf!
We have special pricing for youth gym access and courses, as well as special youth pricing for team rentals of the facility. Contact us for more information if you're a youth coach looking to get your players in the gym!
Why should young athletes train?
We believe in teaching young athletes how to take care of their bodies from an early age, including how to warm up, activate the core, and strength train using age-appropriate exercises. Research shows regular participation in these activities help increase bone density during adolescent development and keeps the growing muscle systems balanced and fully functional. Plus, it's a ton of fun to get to exercise and play with friends new and old!
Upcoming & Current Youth Offerings
Leagues - ES, MS, HS
Summer Elementary School Disc SKills & Goalty
Thursdays Jun 28-Jul 26, 5-6p
Open to 3rd-5th graders of all genders & experience levels. Learn disc skills, play games, and make new friends! Sign up for the whole course for $25!
Courses - HS
High school Girls' Off-season Lifting
TBD, Starting September
Learn proper lifting technique for major lifts, as well as apply those movement patterns to sport-specific movements. Includes four gym access sessions/month for the duration of the course to round out your program.
Open to high school girls of all experience levels. Ask your school about how to get PE credit for this course!
Summer Camps - 3rd-8th Graders
Learn skills & drills for field sports, play games, and make new friends in summer camp sessions led by experienced coaches! Our youth training offerings always focus on “The Whole Athlete” - we will talk about nutrition, self-care, and mental health/awareness in addition to providing awesome strength & conditioning coaching. Each day of camp will also include free play time and a movie/games over lunch. No ultimate skills necessary!
Sign up for both days for $100, or one day for $60!
Tuesday, Aug 21, 9a-3p
Disc Skills & Agility
Thursday, Aug 23, 9a-3p
Defense & Athletic Movement Patterns
Youth Gym Access Pricing
Before you come into the gym, make sure that you've created an account through Pike13 AND you and your parents have signed our waiver! For a guide for parents on how to create an account for younger kids, click here. Information on specific youth pricing for gym access is below, including links to make accounts and purchase passes. Choose the one that best fits your needs!
Youth membership features include:
- Automatically renews monthly after your sign-up date (ex. if you sign up on the 6th, it will renew on the 6th of the following month)
- Discounts on tournaments on the gym turf, seminars, workshops
- FREE access to biweekly clinics
- FREE access to community events like movie nights, game viewing, etc.
Youth 16 and over can come in and work out on their own; younger kids must be supervised by a parent or guardian.
Youth One-Time Drop In
$7each + tax
The Youth One-Time Drop In includes...
on Gym Access session for lifting and pickup on the turf.
Youth Four Gym access Membership
$20per month recurring + tax
The Youth Four Gym Access Membership includes:
- 4 Gym Access sessions per month
- 30% off additional sessions ($5 + tax ea.)
Youth Unlimited Gym access Membership
$40per month recurring + tax
The Youth Unlimited Gym Access Membership includes:
- Unlimited Gym Access sessions!
- $8 off up to two class enrollments
Youth Team Options
Youth Team Rentals
We offer special pricing for youth teams from elementary to high school:
- Half Gym Rental (gym or turf) - $55/hr
- Full Gym Rental - $65/hr
- Coaching - $45/hr
YOUTH WORKSHOP ON MENTAL HEALTH & SELF CARE
- Offered to youth teams to work on their mental and physical game beyond disc skills
- Includes Mental Health/Toughness, Nutrition 101, & Soft Tissue/Mobility Self-Care Tools followed by Youth Goalty and Parent Q&A with RenFitness coaches